Increase user engagement with the WPBookList BookFinder Extension! This extension lets your website visitors search for books and add them to your existing WPBookList Libraries. Get creative and make a WPBookList Library for all members of your household, or maybe a ‘Recommendations’ Library that your visitors contribute to. How about a Library for each of your students, staff, or employees?
Includes options to automatically create Pages, Posts and WooCommerce Products (when combined with the StoreFront Extension) when adding books. Also includes a backend tab, letting you as the web admin perform the same functions via the WordPress Dashboard.
Try out the WPBookList BookFinder Extension Demo Now!
Installation & Usage Instructions
- Download the BookFinder Extension
- Upload the Zipped file via the WordPress Dashboard
- Click ‘Plugins’ on the left-hand side of the WordPress Dashboard
- Click the ‘Add New’ button towards the top of the ‘Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Upload Plugin’ button towards the top of the ‘Add Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button and select the zipped extension file you just purchased
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Click the ‘Activate Plugin’ button
- Place this shortcode on the Page or Post you direct your visitors to: [wpbooklist_bookfinder]