Ever wished you had a Carousel of your very own? No, not that kind of Carousel – a WPBookList Carousel! The WPBookList Carousel Extension makes it more-than-easy to create an attractive, dynamic Carousel full of books from your WPBookList Libraries!
Use WPBookList Carousel to:
- Advertise featured books per week/month
- Display every book from a large library in a small space
- Introduce some action & movement to your static web pages
- Place in a text widget/sidebar to automatically display your books on every web page
All you need to start using WPBookList Carousel (aside from, ya know, purchasing it…) is to simply place this shortcode on a page, post, text widget/sidebar, or wherever shortcodes work on your website:
Be sure to read the detailed post on All the Available Options for the WPBooklist Carousel Extension Here.
Installation & Usage Instructions
- Download the Carousel Extension
- Upload the Zipped file via the WordPress Dashboard
- Click ‘Plugins’ on the left-hand side of the WordPress Dashboard
- Click the ‘Add New’ button towards the top of the ‘Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Upload Plugin’ button towards the top of the ‘Add Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button and select the zipped extension file you just purchased
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Click the ‘Activate Plugin’ button
You must log in to submit a review.