Wanna display your books by their Categories? Wanna make it even easier for your mobile visitors to peruse your WPBookList Libraries? Then get the WPBookList Categories Extension! The WPBookList Categories Extension provides yet another way to display your books, in an attractive, expandable drop-down manner, organized by category. WPBookList Categories also provides the ability for your regular ol’ WPBookList Libraries to auto-convert the the Categories view if your website is being viewed from a mobile device.
Use WPBookList Categories to:
- Organize your books by Category
- Display every book from a large library in a smaller space
- Auto-convert WPBookList Libraries to the Categories view when on mobile devices
All you need to start using WPBookList Categories (aside from, ya know, purchasing it…) is to simply place this shortcode on a page, post, text widget/sidebar, or wherever shortcodes work on your website:
Be sure to read the detailed post on All the Available Options for the WPBooklist Categories Extension Here.
Installation & Usage Instructions
- Download the Categories Extension
- Upload the Zipped file via the WordPress Dashboard
- Click ‘Plugins’ on the left-hand side of the WordPress Dashboard
- Click the ‘Add New’ button towards the top of the ‘Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Upload Plugin’ button towards the top of the ‘Add Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button and select the zipped extension file you just purchased
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Click the ‘Activate Plugin’ button
You must log in to submit a review.