The WPBookList E-Books Extension lets you offer simple E-book downloads for all of your visitors straight from the Book View (the Pop-Up window that appears when clicking on a Book’s Cover Image and/or title). Includes options to specify the Download Link text, or to use an image for the download link instead. This Extension also makes it possible to upload .mobi and .epub (two of the most popular E-Book File Formats), files straight to the WordPress Media Library.
Installation & Usage Instructions
- Download the E-Books Extension
- Upload the Zipped file via the WordPress Dashboard
- Click ‘Plugins’ on the left-hand side of the WordPress Dashboard
- Click the ‘Add New’ button towards the top of the ‘Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Upload Plugin’ button towards the top of the ‘Add Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button and select the zipped extension file you just purchased
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Click the ‘Activate Plugin’ button
You must log in to submit a review.