The WPBookList Goodreads Extension automatically imports all of your Goodreads titles with just a few clicks!
Includes options to automatically create Pages, Posts and WooCommerce Products (when combined with the StoreFront Extension) during the upload process for each title.
Installation & Usage Instructions
- Download the Goodreads Extension
- Upload the Zipped file via the WordPress Dashboard
- Click ‘Plugins’ on the left-hand side of the WordPress Dashboard
- Click the ‘Add New’ button towards the top of the ‘Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Upload Plugin’ button towards the top of the ‘Add Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button and select the zipped extension file you just purchased
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Click the ‘Activate Plugin’ button
- Click on the ‘Goodreads’ submenu page under the main WPBookList Main Menu
- Obtain your Goodreads Library Export from the Goodreads Website (view the video below for instructions on how to do this)
- Upload a new Goodreads Library Export using the ‘Add a New Goodreads File’ button.
- Select your Goodreads export from the ‘Select a Goodreads File’ drop-down box.
- Select a library to apply your Goodreads file to from the ‘Select a Library to Apply File to’ drop-down box.
- Decide whether you’ll add to the existing books in your selected library, or remvoe all exsiting books and relace with the books from your Goodreads file by checking the ‘Append to selected library?’ ‘Append to selected library?’ or ‘Overwrite selected library?’ checkboxes.
- Click the ‘Import Selected Goodreads File’ button, and sit back as your Goodreads file is added to your website!
- Please be patient – the Goodreads upload process can take quite a while to complete.