Simply install the WPBookList Mobile App Extension, download the smartphone app from the App Store or the Google Play Store, scan a book’s barcode with your smartphone, and watch as the title is automatically added to your website! Includes options to:
- Automatically create Pages when adding books
- Automatically create Posts when adding books
- Restrict who can add books by their WordPress User Roles
- Include/Exclude specific WPBookList Libraries from the Mobile App
Installation & Usage Instructions
- Download the Mobile App Extension
- Upload the Zipped file via the WordPress Dashboard
- Click ‘Plugins’ on the left-hand side of the WordPress Dashboard
- Click the ‘Add New’ button towards the top of the ‘Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Upload Plugin’ button towards the top of the ‘Add Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button and select the zipped extension file you just purchased
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Click the ‘Activate Plugin’ button
- Click on the ‘Mobile’ submenu page under the main WPBookList Main Menu
- Indicate whether you’d like a Page and/or a Post created for each title you add with the smartphone app by checking the ‘Create a Page for each Book Scanned?’ and ‘Create a Post for each Book Scanned?’ checkboxes.
- Click ‘Save Mobile App Settings’ and begin scanning books with your smartphone!
Smartphone App Installation & Usage Instructions
You must log in to submit a review.