The WPBookList Search Extension lets you offer an Advanced Search Page for all of your visitors with the use of a simple shortcode: [wpbooklist_search]. Options include setting the amount of search results per page, setting the values that appear in the ‘Genre,’ ‘Sub-Genre,’ and ‘Format’ drop-down boxes, and specifying the earliest Publication date available to search by. Also Includes filtering options.
Installation & Usage Instructions
- Download the Search Extension
- Upload the Zipped file via the WordPress Dashboard
- Click ‘Plugins’ on the left-hand side of the WordPress Dashboard
- Click the ‘Add New’ button towards the top of the ‘Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Upload Plugin’ button towards the top of the ‘Add Plugins’ page
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button and select the zipped extension file you just purchased
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Click the ‘Activate Plugin’ button
- Click the Place this shortcode where you want the Search form and results to appear: [wpbooklist_search]
You must log in to submit a review.